How to Confidently
Create Great Content Every Time
Effective Writer is a simple framework to help you perfect every piece of writing you ever create.
This online course provides a step-by-step process to help you create your best content yet — for your blog, email newsletter, or website… even your book!
During this digital course you’ll be guided through the Effective Writer Framework. This tool helps you score your writing so you can confidently publish great content every time — and determine when it’s time to wait versus when it’s time to ship your work.
When you sign up, you get immediate access to the video course plus our content scorecard so you can get started today.
Not to mention some other snazzy bonuses. :)
Effective Writer will help you:
- Discover how to write with compelling language that moves your audience
- Learn quick editing tips that will strengthen everything you write
- Gain confidence in your writing ability so you can publish with pride
- Get more traffic, likes, and shares as a result of your content connecting with your intended audience.
Do you really need a course on writing content?
See if this sounds familiar:
- You come up with a great idea.
- You just start writing and maybe get 500 or even 1000 words written. There’s no real structure. The words just “flow.”
- You edit endlessly, for days if not weeks, worrying if you’re making the piece any better, or if it’s actually getting worse.
- You finally get so sick of it you decide to hit “Publish” only to hear… crickets.
- You wonder if it was really a good idea after all.
- You repeat the process with the next idea, telling yourself “this time” will be different.
And of course, it never is.
This is how most writers approach creating content.
No intention. No plan. Just chasing the wind.
And as a result, they get frustrated and disappointed with the results.
Wouldn’t it be great if it didn’t have to be this way?
NEWSFLASH: It doesn’t!
Learn from a bestselling author who’s done it
Hi, I’m Jeff Goins bestselling author of five books including two national bestsellers. I also run a popular blog for writers, Goinswriter.com, that is read by millions of people from around the world each year.
People constantly ask me for help with their writing.
“Can you look at my manuscript and tell me if it’s any good?”
“Can you read this article real quick and give me feedback?”
I always want to help, but rarely have the time to give each piece the attention it deserves.
Meanwhile, I barely have any time to write my own stuff, and the quality of my writing suffers as a result.
So I decided to step back and figure out what it takes to create really great content.
And what I learned was that good writing is not an accident. It’s a process.
[PULL QUOTE: Good writing is not an accident. It’s a process]
If you have a good process (and stick to it), you can trust the results will come. You can follow a framework and know that good stuff is going to come out.
And believe me: every great writer has a framework.
So what’s yours?
Oh, you don’t have one?
That’s okay. Neither did I for the longest time. Once I sat down to create a writing framework, everything became easier.
Become an effective writer today
Effective Writer is a process for consistently creating great content every time you sit down to write.
No more guessing. No more figuring it out. You get the framework and can just get to work.
Here’s how to get started:
- Click “Sign Up” on the package below that works best for you.
- Enter your credit or debit card information (or you can check out using PayPal if you’d prefer).
- Get immediate access to the HD video lessons, workbook, and digital bonuses.
- Never have to worry about what to write (and if it’s any good) ever again.
You take no risk
If you want to become a better writer…
If you want to more confidently know when to publish your work.
If you never have to worry if something you write is “good enough” again, then…
It’s time to join Effective Writer.
In this course, you’ll learn:
- How to develop a system for writing your blog, email newsletters, and website copy
- What it takes to consistently create great content every time you sit down to write
- How to use a content scorecard to grade your content
- Why editing is not as hard as you think (and some simple tips to make your writing much stronger)
- And more!
And if you sign up today, we are offering a 60-day money back guarantee, meaning you can go through the whole thing and if you aren’t satisfied, you can get a full refund.
You take no risk whatsoever.
The goal here is for you to create better content. To be a better writer. And if this system doesn’t help you do that, then you get your money back.
Jeff Goins is a full-time writer who lives just outside of Nashville, Tennessee with his family. He is the author of five books, including the national bestseller Real Artists Don't Starve. Jeff's blog, Goinswriter.com, has been visited by more than four million people a year from all over the world.